You might have heard that sleeping is important to your wellness. After seeing your complete medical history the physician will put in your name and other details in Florida marijuana use registry commonly called The Compassionate Care Registry. After the registration, you must fill a health history form. Marijuana is something which is immensely controversial in america, because there’s a substantial quantity of debate in relation to the overall medical elements of the plant, whether the plant is harmful and to what extent it could be harmful, and the various laws which exist between states and the federal government.
Fabricate and assemble metal structures and equipment in the field through the use of welders, cutters, shapers and measuring tools. Welders produce metal products according to customer or employer specifications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strong ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and blueprints.
- Determine the appropriate welding equipment or method based on requirements.
- Setting up components for welding according to specifications
- Extensive knowledge of various welding techniques, including TIG welding, oxy-fuel welding, and arc welding.
- Skilled in mechanical and manual welding practices, as well as use of personal protective equipment.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Operate equipment for steel erection
- Erect steel structures
- Install Helical Piers
- Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences
- Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; Measures self against standard of excellence.
- Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Observes safety and security procedures; Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Continually required to stand
- Occasionally required to walk
- Occasionally required to sit
- Occasionally work near moving mechanical parts
- Frequently work around airborne particles
- Occasional exposure to extreme heat or cold (non-weather)
- While performing the duties of this job, thenoise level in the work environment is usually moderate to very loud)
- The employee must occasionally lift and /or move more than 50 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job, include close vision
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Associate’s Degree (AA) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school
- Six months to two year related experience
- Training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Job Type: Full-time:
- Salary: $15.00 to $18.00/hour
- We do background checks and check references.
- Hourly wage will depend on experience and level of productivity.
- A review will be given after six months.
Losaw Construction offers competitive wages and benefits:
- Bi-Weekly Pay Schedule
- Opportunity for advancement
- 1 week vacation
- 7 paid holidays
- $2,000 toward tuition reimbursement per year
- Workers Compensation
- $1,000 toward moving expenses
- 1 month free rent
Position Location: San Marcos, TX