This position is responsible for assisting the Painter with the following:
- Prep Professionally Paint Perfectly
- New Home Construction painting
- Responsible for painting, caulking, grouting, repairing/replacing drywall, and assisting in light maintenance work to prepare apartments for new residents.
- Determining and communicating to the Superintendent any supplies (paint, brushes, etc.) necessary to paint vacant apartment units in preparation for new residents
- Painting all walls, trim, doors, window frames, ceilings, vents, closets, shelving, and cabinets in vacant apartment units between tenants
- Caulking around sinks, bathtubs, and cabinets in both vacant and occupied units (as needed)
- Repairing/replacing floor tile (as needed)
- Painting the interior of homes apartments and some commercial models, laundry rooms, exterior, decks, and fences.
- Hanging sheetrock and patching or repairing holes in walls or ceilings
- Completing all job-related tasks assigned by Superintendent
- Ability to paint on wood, metal, plastic surfaces with corresponding paints,
- Ability to prep all jobs in a clean, through, maticualis, sweep out jobs,
- Skill to cut in, roll, spray
- Identify, match, sheens
- Must be able to stand, walk, climb stairs and ladders; stoop, kneel or crouch;
- Employees may also be required to lift heavy objects up to 75 pounds with the assistance of a dolly and another employee.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 1-year related experience or training preferred.
Job Type: Full-time:
- Salary: $12.00 to $13.00/hour
- We do background checks and check references.
- Hourly wage will depend on experience and level of productivity.
- A review will be given after six months.
Losaw Construction offers competitive wages and benefits:
- Bi-Weekly Pay Schedule
- Opportunity for advancement
- 1 week vacation
- 7 paid holidays
- $2,000 toward tuition reimbursement per year
- Workers Compensation
- $1,000 toward moving expenses
- 1 month free rent
Position Location: San Marcos, TX
Send your resume to email@example.com