There are dispensaries in cooperatives scattered throughout the nation , where patients that were granted a medical marijuana card can come to find medicine, plants to grow at home, and an assortment of different products that are made out of marijuana. For instance, for people afflicted by anxiety, it’s been demonstrated that cannabis might help them reduce their symptoms. After completing the registration procedure, you might have to fill a health history form. Before you may apply for the Registry Identification Card, you must observe a physician to find a recommendation.
This position is responsible for all of the following:
- Prep Professionally Paint Perfectly
- New Home Construction painting
- Responsible for painting, caulking, grouting, repairing/replacing drywall, and assisting in light maintenance work to prepare apartments for new residents.
- Determining and communicating to the Superintendent any supplies (paint, brushes, etc.) necessary to paint vacant apartment units in preparation for new residents
- Painting all walls, trim, doors, window frames, ceilings, vents, closets, shelving, and cabinets in vacant apartment units between tenants
- Caulking around sinks, bathtubs, and cabinets in both vacant and occupied units (as needed)
- Repairing/replacing floor tile (as needed)
- Painting the interior of homes apartments and some commercial models, laundry rooms, exterior, decks, and fences.
- Hanging sheetrock and patching or repairing holes in walls or ceilings
- Completing all job-related tasks assigned by Superintendent
- Ability to paint on wood, metal, plastic surfaces with corresponding paints,
- Ability to prep all jobs in a clean, through, maticualis, sweep out jobs,
- Skill to cut in, roll, spray
- Identify, match, sheens
- One (1) year of experience in apartments and/or residential
- Must be able to read, speak and understand English for business purposes
- Must be able to read and write instructions, memos, service requests, and to converse with residents, co-workers,and vendors in a professional manner.
- Must be able to successfully complete a pre-employment background investigation including criminal record search, employment verification, and drug screen
- Must be able to stand, walk, climb stairs and ladders; stoop, kneel or crouch;
- Employees may also be required to lift heavy objects up to 75 pounds with the assistance of a dolly and another employee.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Position is full-time and pays $14-$16 per hour.
Losaw Construction offers competitive wages and benefits:
- Bi-Weekly Pay Schedule
- Opportunity for advancement
- 1 week vacation
- 7 paid holidays
- $2,000 toward tuition reimbursement per year
- Workers Compensation
- $1,000 toward moving expenses
- 1 month free rent
Position Location: San Marcos, TX
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org