Losaw Construction is searching for an HVAC Laborer to assist the HVAC Technician with a variety of service-related duties such as diagnosis and Troubleshooting HVAC equipment, including RTUs, perform approved repairs and more.
- Perform heavy work exerting up to 50 pounds of force constantly, or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.
- Most work performed outdoors in undeveloped areas.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the fieldwork environment varies, and can be loud when working around equipment. Additionally, the field environment can be dusty, windy, wet, cold, or hot depending on the time of year and work location.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 1-year related experience or training preferred.
Job Type: Full-time:
- Salary: $12.00 to $13.00/hour
- We do background checks and check references.
- Hourly wage will depend on experience and level of productivity.
- A review will be given after six months.
Losaw Construction offers competitive wages and benefits:
- Bi-Weekly Pay Schedule
- Opportunity for advancement
- 1 week vacation
- 7 paid holidays
- $2,000 toward tuition reimbursement per year
- Workers Compensation
- $1,000 toward moving expenses
- 1 month free rent
Position Location: San Marcos, TX
Send your resume to email@example.com