Not all animals are equipped to supply the sort of support required to assist you with your mental health symptoms. An emotional support animal is an excellent means to aid with many problems. Emotional support animals aren’t a scam. If you’re in the usa, emotional support dog letter to landlord you might have heard of emotional support animal or ESA.
Description of Duties and Scope:
- Responsible for assembly, installation, maintenance and testing of electrical equipment and wiring systems in commercial, residential, and multi-family settings.
- Prepares work area for installation of equipment.
- Installs or helps install electrical components.
- Connects wiring and equipment as per code and job specification.
- Operates equipment only if trained and certified to operate. (Note: Power actuated tools, and JLG lifts and other operations that may require certification and training before operating).
- Be able to read blueprints and electrical drawings and install as specified.
- Verify dimensions, alignments and clearances per drawings or plans.
- Secure and lock up equipment after use.
- A proven track record of delivering safe projects on schedule and within budget.
- Excellent working knowledge of the Building Codes.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Complete services
- Install solar equipment
- Assist and cross train MEP trades
- Continuing education and training for Journeyman level
- Learn to operate excavating equipment.
- Heavy residential focus with growth opportunities.
Job requires working in all elements, depending on job location, time of year, heat, cold, rain. Wear personal protective equipment (hard hat, safety glasses at all times), respirator when required. Able to work 8 -10 hours per day, 40 hours per week, and overtime as required and night shifts. Includes crawling, standing, stooping, bending, crouching, kneeling, sitting, reaching, able to routinely lift heavy objects in excess of 50 pounds and pushing and pulling of objects is required. Repetitive use of arms, hands and fingers. Physical work is a primary part (more than 70%) of the job.
- Electrical Construction & Maintenance Electrician – AOS Degree Preferred
- 2-Year Vocational Training Program
- High school diploma or equivalent required
Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $15.00 to $18.00/hour
- We do background checks and check references.
- Hourly wage will depend on experience and level of productivity.
- A review will be given after six months.
Losaw Construction offers competitive wages and benefits:
- Bi-Weekly Pay Schedule
- Opportunity for advancement
- 1 week vacation
- 7 paid holidays
- $2,000 toward tuition reimbursement per year
- Workers Compensation
- $1,000 toward moving expenses
- 1 month free rent
Position Location: San Marcos, TX
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org